Looking for some new online slots in PA? Check out our reviews of three new titles from Scientific Games, available now at PlaySugarHouse and BetRivers.
Rush Street Interactive, the operator of BetRivers.com and PlaySugarHouse.com, today announced a partnership with Scientific Games.
The American corporation is an industry leader in gambling products and lottery services across the world. As a testament, Scientific Games offered secure instant lottery tickets back in 1974.
Thanks to the new partnership, Scientific Games’ most popular online slots are now available at two PA online casinos.
Top 3 most popular Scientific Games online slots
1. 88 Fortunes slot game review
Richard Schwartz, the president of Rush Street Interactive, states:
“88 Fortunes is already the most popular slot out of more than 550 slot games on PlaySugarHouse.com in New Jersey, and we expect Pennsylvania players will love playing it online just as much.”
In fact, 88 Fortunes is already a land-based casino player favorite at Rivers Casinos located in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
So, without further ado, here’s a mini-review of 88 Fortunes. The name itself, 88 Fortunes, gives away the theme: Chinese, with plenty of good luck or fortune symbols.
You will find yourself immersed in an environment of red and gold colors. The 88 Fortunes game caters to players who love Chinese culture and music, but mainly to those who love good fortune.
Some key features of 88 Fortunes:
- Minimum to maximum bets: $0.88-$88 per spin. As the name 88 Fortunes implies, eight is an auspicious and lucky number in Chinese culture.
- 243 paylines or ways to win
- Four jackpots: mini, minor, major and grand
- Free spins that can trigger more free spins, meaning you theoretically can free spin indefinitely.
- Three Fu Bat symbols (Chinese symbol with red ribbon) triggers the pick-and-click game to win a jackpot.
Lastly, the return to player (RTP) is high at 96%. Scientific Games rates the volatility as being medium. Overall, 88 Fortunes draws you in with the graphics, music, theme and high RTP.
2. Spartacus™ online slot review
This online slot game features Spartacus, the famed Roman gladiator. Notably, the game’s claim to fame is the Colossal Reels, which is just a fancy way of saying there are two sets of reels on the game screen.
What’s more, the sound effects feature a baying crowd and lots of fighting.
Markedly, look for these fun elements of Spartacus:
- Main reel: 5×4 grid
- Colossal reel: 5×12 grid
- 100 paylines
- Wild Spartacus: Gladiator of Rome logo: If this symbol covers the whole main reel, it transfers to the Colossal reel for more chances to win.
- Hit three Scatter Coliseum icons for eight free spins, four scatter icons for 12 free spins and five scatters for 20 free spins.
Spartacus has an RTP of 95.94%. As a whole, Spartacus is visually appealing and creates an immersive environment.
However, it would be nice to have some type of bonus feature or game for players. On the other hand, it is understandable why this is a popular slot game.
3. Starmania® online slot review
Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight.
Starmania features an outer-space theme with multicolored stars.
Some gameplay features of Starmania:
- Five reels and 10 paylines
- A wild symbol substitutes every symbol except for the bonus. It can be stacked on reels but will only appear on reels two, three and four.
- Land three bonus symbols to trigger free spins.
- Ten free spins are awarded for every time three bonus symbols hit. Free spins can be retriggered.
- Gamble with the “Hearts and Clubs” button for either 2x or 4x the winnings. Guess the color of the card to double your winnings. If you guess the suit, get 4x the winnings.
As a whole, Starmania felt like a more classic online slot, and although it is visually appealing, the sound effects grew a bit overwhelming. However, the high RTP of 97.867% caused us to overlook any gripes we had with this slot game.
Make sure you are gambling responsibly.
For any help or questions associated with problem gambling and other resources to ensure that you are practicing responsible gaming, visit the PGCB’s new website, responsibleplay.pa.gov.