BetRivers Sportsbook is live, loud, and open for business in Pennsylvania. The sister site to PlaySugarHouse is the online version of Rivers Casino, Pittsburgh‘s only casino.
BetRivers brings world-class design and navigability to its app. The app is a product of renowned sportsbook technology company Kambi, which also designed PlaySugarHouse’s app. BetRivers is available on both iOS and Android at this time. So, Apple users don’t have to feel left out if they visit BetRivers.
To make the welcome even warmer, BetRivers has a dynamite bonus for new players. Each new player receives a 100% match on their initial deposit. That match goes all the way up to $250, so there’s plenty of room for most budgets. The only thing required to activate the deal is to join Bet Rivers Sportsbook using the links on this page and the bonus code PLAY250 during the transaction.
BetRivers PA sportsbook welcome bonus and promotions
Rivers Sportsbook is offering a generous 100% first deposit match that’s worth up to $250. Players can deposit a minimum of $10 and receive 100% of their deposit matched in bonus money, which is worth up to $250.
If you want to redeem the first deposit bonus, just use our bonus code PLAY250 upon sign up to do so.
BetRivers sportsbook bonus code PA
|Online Sportsbook||Rivers Sportsbook|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $250|
|Last verified:||September 2020|
BetRivers online sportsbook promotions
The online sports betting market in Pennsylvania is bubbling with the competition.
BetRivers already features things like odds boosts, Jackpot Parlays, deposit matches, and offline prizes.
Jackpot Parlay and Buy Outs, which you may know from SugarHouse, are available on the BetRivers Sportsbook as well.
The Jackpot Parlay feature allows players to place a parlay bet using a similar method to the quick pick in the PA Lottery.
The Buy Out feature gives players the option to cash out a bet before a game ends. Buying out can get you your bet back, or result in a slight win or loss. It’s all based on the current in-game odds. Either way, it offers players some insurance on a bet.
BetRivers Pennsylvania loyalty program
Players at the online BetRivers.com Sportsbook are welcomed into the iRush Rewards program. As far as rewards programs go, iRush Rewards is engaging and valuable.
As a BetRivers customer, your loyalty points have a gaming aspect. You can play mini-games to earn a larger bonus. You can use loyalty points to collect cash, receive a free spin for a bonus wheel or play bingo.
Your loyalty rewards show your status in promotions and your progress toward converting bonus money into cash.
In general, points are easy to acquire. You earn a single point for every $10 you bet. At SugarHouse Sportsbook, you can earn extra points based on other types of bets. This method is likely to be the same at the Rivers online sportsbook.
Advantages of betting at BetRivers PA Sportsbook
With Rush Street Gaming, a leader in the US online sports betting market, in the driver’s seat, we anticipate some impressive offerings at BetRivers, much like the SugarHouses online sportsbook.
Here are some of the main reasons to bet at Rivers Sportsbook:
- Straightforward bonuses: There are easy-to-read tools that let you know your bonus position. Also, you can enjoy a single playthrough rate.
- Large bet selection: You benefit from a partnership with the oddsmaker Kambi. Kambi will bring BetRivers all of the major league sports along with the European and niche leagues.
- Live betting: As a BetRivers customer, you can enjoy in-game bets. You also can take advantage of cash out betting, which is when patrons can cash out of bets to lock in a win or end a losing position.
Pennsylvania BetRivers Sportsbook features
The site features a bar along the right side of the page that shows recent winners and their win amounts. The main section features popular games and live events. On the left, you will find a list of other sports offerings.
The gaming platform features a user-friendly account with meters for loyalty and a wide range of banking options.
BetRivers Sportsbook app
Android users can download the BetRivers mobile app directly from the Rivers Pittsburgh site. Unfortunately, the Google Play store does not support online gambling apps, but Android users should feel safe and secure downloading directly from the Rivers Casino website.
On July 17, both BetRivers and PlaySugarHouse became compatible with iPhones and iPads. Rush Street worked with respected geolocation company GeoComply to offer players a means to play on their iPhone browser.
In order to bet on your iPhone, you just need to download GeoComply’s GeoGuard app from the Apple app store. A few clicks later on the app and on the BetRivers webpage and you are good to go.
Live betting at PA BetRivers Sportsbook
The Bet Rivers platform puts a significant emphasis on live betting. The main page of its website and the app highlights all live games, and it continuously updates the lines in real time. You can place bets up until the end of the game.
Bettors can take advantage of the Cash Out betting as well.
These are bets during a live event where you can end a betting experience early. If you are in a winning position, you can claim a win early for a portion of your winnings. Likewise, if you are in a losing position, you can end the engagement early and take less of a hit.
BetRivers Sportsbook game options
As mentioned previously, Rush Street has a partnership with international oddsmaker Kambi, which will bring a bevy of betting options and sports. BetRivers is likely to do the same.
Sports you can find at the online BetRivers Sportsbook:
- Basketball: NBA, EuroLeague, FIBA Champions League, FIBA Europe Cup, and LNB Pro A (France)
- Baseball: MLB
- Football: NFL, NCAAF, and CFL
- Golf: The Masters, Open Championship, US Open, and US PGA Championship
- Hockey: NHL, Liiga (Finland), SHL (Sweden), and the World Championship
- Motorsports: NASCAR, Formula 1, and IndyCar
- Mixed martial arts: UFC
- Soccer: BetRivers will offer a vast amount of international betting options for soccer, which includes MLS, Premier League, and CONCACAF Champions League.
- Tennis: Offerings include the Grand Slam, ATP, WTA, ATP Doubles, Challenger, Davis Cup, and WTA Qualifier.
Types of bets at BetRivers
BetRivers PA offers a substantial selection of bets for you to enjoy, which include:
- Moneyline: This is a simple betting style; you choose the winner.
- Totals: This is a bet based on the total points scored by both teams.
- Point spreads: You choose a winner, but the odds are based on the strength of the team. To win, you must cover the spread of the odds.
- Futures: These are often long-term bets, as the winner of a series or an outcome of an entire season.
- Player props: While most of these bets are of teams, you can also bet on specific outcomes of players. For example, you can bet on which basketball player will score the most points.
- Parlays: This bet covers the outcome of more than one match.
- Teasers: Similar to parlays, except this bet takes into account point spreads.
- Live betting: You can bet while an event is in progress.
- Cash Out betting: This is a bet that occurs during live betting. You can end your bet before the end of the event and cash out for a lesser amount (won or lost).
Banking options at BetRivers PA Sportsbook
As the legal online gambling market matures, US operators offer a long list of reliable, mainstream banking options:
BetRivers should have the same deposit options that SugarHouse does. These are:
- ACH/e-check: This option is an instant check processed from your bank account.
- Visa and MasterCard: You can deposit and withdraw using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card. While this has become a more reliable method, we should note that some banks still do not process online gambling transactions.
- PayNearMe: This option allows you to fund your account by bringing in a barcode from the Rivers platform to a 7-Eleven convenience store and paying the teller at the counter.
- Branded prepaid card: Rivers’ sister site SugarHouse offers a prepaid card. Expect the same.
- The cage at Rivers Casino: You can deposit and withdraw from your account in person at the cashier cage at the Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh.
We should also note that you will need to provide a picture of your photo ID and a credit card. This practice is standard for online gambling operators as part of the KYC (Know Your Customer) policy, which helps operators verify age and avoid fraud.
BetRivers is also expected to include e-wallet deposit options like PayPal in the future.
BetRivers Sportsbook customer support
Supporting customers is a significant focus for online operators.
BetRivers features a comprehensive FAQ page to answer the most common questions. If you are in need more assistance, there are other options.
Here are some customer support offerings you will likely find on the BetRivers online sportsbook:
- Live chat
Also, it is the protocol for all online gambling operators to provide information on responsible gaming and tools to help you self-manage your play.
These tools include an area to set limits, take a break or self-exclude altogether. There will also be information on who to contact if you think you or someone you know may have a gambling problem.
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler
Rivers Casino Sportsbook in Pennsylvania
Rivers Casino joined other live sportsbooks in the state with a launch in December 2018. You can place sports bets for a minimum of $5. The newly opened land-based sportsbook is located in the main casino next to high-limit tables.
Along with tellers and betting kiosks powered by Kambi, players can use the Rivers bet builder functionality on your computer or phone to search and put together bets. Then the site will generate a QR code that can be scanned at the counter.
Rivers Casino is a full-resort experience with entertainment, restaurants and more. The casino floor boasts nearly 3,000 slots, more than 100 table games, and a 30-table poker room.
History of Rivers Casino
Rivers Casino was one of the first casinos to receive a license in 2006. However, due to legal battles and buyouts, it didn’t open its doors until 2009.
Rivers gets its name due to its location on the Ohio River in Pittsburgh.
Rush Street Gaming owns Rivers Casino and SugarHouse in Philadelphia. Rush Street Interactive is the division tasked with creating the online platform. Both locations were some of the first in the state to open its live sportsbook doors and will likely be some of the first to launch its online sportsbooks as well.