Gaming fans can visit Rivers Casino along the Ohio River in Pittsburgh.
Rivers Casino opened its land-based sportsbook in December 2018. Pennsylvania bettors can expect to see its online version, Bet Rivers Sportsbook, in May.
Rivers’ parent company, Rush Street Gaming, also owns SugarHouse Casino in Philadelphia. Rush Street’s experience with SugarHouse in New Jersey will be a great advantage as the Pennsylvania online sports betting landscape fills out.
Bet Rivers PA welcome bonus and promotions
At this time, we can only assume what Bet Rivers Sportsbook will offer its Pennsylvania customers, but it’s likely to have a similar promotional plan as its sister site, SugarHouse.
The online SugarHouse Sportsbook in New Jersey has a very generous 100% first deposit match that’s worth up to $250. Players can deposit a minimum of $10 and receive 100% of their deposit matched in bonus money, which is worth up to $250.
This bonus is considerably generous because it carries only a one-time wagering requirement to turn the bonus into a cash withdrawal.
We will update this page when bonus code and more information become available.
Rivers Sportsbook promo code PA
|Online Sportsbook||Rivers Sportsbook|
|Promo Code||To be determined|
|Deposit Bonus||To be determined|
|Last verified:||May 1, 2019|
Bet Rivers Sportsbook promotions
The online sports betting market in Pennsylvania is bubbling with the competition.
While it’s too early to guess Bet Rivers’ promotional plan, the New Jersey SugarHouse online sportsbook is active with free bets, better odds, deposit matches, and offline prizes.
Bet Rivers Pennsylvania loyalty program
Players at the online Bet Rivers Casino Sportsbook will be in the iRush Rewards program. As far as rewardprograms go, iRush Rewards is engaging and valuable.
As a Bet Rivers customer, your loyalty points have a gaming aspect. You can play mini-games to earn a larger bonus. You can use loyalty points to collect cash, receive a free spin for a bonus wheel or play bingo.
Your loyalty rewards show your status in promotions and your progress toward converting bonus money into cash.
In general, points are easy to acquire. You earn a single point for every $10 you bet. At SugarHouse NJ Sportsbook, you can earn extra points based on other types of bets. This method is likely to be the same at the Bet Rivers online sportsbook.
Advantages of betting at Bet Rivers PA Sportsbook
With Rush Street Gaming, a leader in the US online sports betting market, in the driver’s seat, we anticipate some impressive offerings at Bet Rivers, much like at SugarHouses’ New Jersey online sportsbook.
Here are some of the main reasons to bet at Bet Rivers Casino Sportsbook:
- Straightforward bonuses: There are easy-to-read tools that let you know your bonus position. Also, you can enjoy a single playthrough rate.
- Large bet selection: You benefit from a partnership with the oddsmaker Kambi. Kambi will bring Bet Rivers all of the major league sports along with the European and niche leagues.
- Live betting: As a Bet Rivers customer, you can enjoy in-game bets. You also can take advantage of cash out betting, which is when patrons can cash out of bets to lock in a win or end a losing position.
Pennsylvania Bet Rivers Sportsbook features
The Bet Rivers online sportsbook is a comprehensive and powerful platform with robust and social integration.
The site features a bar along the right side of the page that shows recent winners and their win amounts. The main section features popular games and live events. On the left, you will find a list of other sports offerings.
The gaming platform features a user-friendly account with meters for loyalty and a wide range of banking options.
Bet Rivers Sportsbook app
While the Bet Rivers online sportsbook has yet to launch, we expect Rush Street to release similar apps to other brands.
Android and Apple users can expect to find appropriate apps for their mobile devices. Apple users can download the app directly from the app store. Unfortunately, the Google Play store does not support online gambling apps, but Android users can safely and securely download directly from the Rivers Casino website.
Live betting at PA Bet Rivers Sportsbook
The Rush Street platform puts a significant emphasis on live betting. The main page of its website and the app highlights all live games, and it continuously updates the lines in real time. You can place bets up until the end of the game.
The Bet Rivers online sportsbook in Pennsylvania will hopefully feature cash out betting as well.
These are bets during a live event where you can end a betting experience early. If you are in a winning position, you can claim a win early for a portion of your winnings. Likewise, if you are in a losing position, you can end the engagement early and take less of a hit.
Bet Rivers Sportsbook game options
Sports you can find at the online Bet Rivers Sportsbook:
- Basketball: NBA, EuroLeague, FIBA Champions League, FIBA Europe Cup, and LNB Pro A (France)
- Baseball: MLB
- Football: NFL, NCAAF, and CFL
- Golf: The Masters, Open Championship, US Open, and US PGA Championship
- Hockey: NHL, Liiga (Finland), SHL (Sweden), and the World Championship
- Motorsports: NASCAR, Formula 1, and IndyCar
- Mixed martial arts: UFC
- Soccer: Bet Rivers will offer a vast amount of international betting options for soccer, which includes MLS, Premier League, and CONCACAF Champions League.
- Tennis: Offerings include the Grand Slam, ATP, WTA, ATP Doubles, Challenger, Davis Cup, and WTA Qualifier.
Types of bets at Bet Rivers Sportsbook
Bet Rivers PA will likely offer a substantial selection of bets for you to enjoy, which include:
- Moneyline: This is a simple betting style; you choose the winner.
- Totals: This is a bet based on the total points scored by both teams.
- Point spreads: You choose a winner, but the odds are based on the strength of the team. To win, you must cover the spread of the odds.
- Futures: These are often long-term bets, as the winner of a series or an outcome of an entire season.
- Player props: While most of these bets are of teams, you can also bet on specific outcomes of players. For example, you can bet on which basketball player will score the most points.
- Parlays: This bet covers the outcome of more than one match.
- Teasers: Similar to parlays, except this bet takes into account point spreads.
- Live betting: You can bet while an event is in progress.
- Cash out betting: This is a bet that occurs during live betting. You can end your bet before the end of the event and cash out for a lesser amount (won or lost).
Banking options at Bet Rivers PA Sportsbook
As the legal online gambling market matures, US operators offer a long list of reliable, mainstream banking options:
- ACH/e-check: This option is an instant check processed from your bank account.
- Credit and debit card: You can deposit and withdraw using your credit or debit card. While this has become a more reliable method, we should note that some banks still do not process online gambling transactions.
- PayNearMe: This option allows you to fund your account by bringing in a barcode from the Rivers platform to a 7-Eleven convenience store and paying the teller at the counter.
- PayPal: This is an easy solution for utilizing PayPal as an electronic wallet. This method adds a layer of security and is best for people who do not want to link their bank account directly to an online gambling site.
- Neteller: This is a similar third-party wallet option.
- Prepaid card: While this isn’t confirmed, Rivers’ sister site SugarHouse offers a prepaid card at the New Jersey online sportsbook.
- The cage at Rivers Casino: You can deposit and withdraw from your account in person at the cashier cage at the Rivers Casino in Pittsburgh.
We should also note that you will need to provide a picture of your photo ID and a credit card. This practice is standard for online gambling operators as part of the KYC (Know Your Customer) policy, which helps operators verify age and avoid fraud.
Bet Rivers Sportsbook customer support
Supporting customers is a significant focus for online operators.
Rush Street has demonstrated its dedication to supporting customers with its work with SugarHouse in New Jersey. The Rivers’ site and mobile app will likely feature a comprehensive FAQ page to answer the most common questions. If you are in need more assistance, there are other options.
Here are some customer support offerings you will likely find on the Bet Rivers online sportsbook:
- Live chat
Also, it is the protocol for all online gambling operators to provide information on responsible gaming and tools to help you self-manage your play.
These tools include an area to set limits, take a break or self-exclude altogether. There will also be information on who to contact if you think you or someone you know may have a gambling problem.
Rivers Casino Sportsbook in Pennsylvania
Rivers Casino joined other live sportsbooks in the state with a launch in December 2018. You can place sports bets for a minimum of $5. The newly opened land-based sportsbook is located in the main casino next to high-limit tables.
Along with tellers and betting kiosks powered by Kambi, players can use the Rivers bet builder functionality on your computer or phone to search and put together bets. Then the site will generate a QR code that can be scanned at the counter.
Rivers Casino is a full-resort experience with entertainment, restaurants and more. The casino floor boasts nearly 3,000 slots, more than 100 table games, and a 30-table poker room.
History of Rivers Casino
Rivers Casino was one of the first casinos to receive a license in 2006. However, due to legal battles and buyouts, it didn’t open its doors until 2009.
Rivers gets its name due to its location on the Ohio River in Pittsburgh.
Rush Street Gaming owns Rivers Casino and SugarHouse in Philadelphia. Rush Street Interactive is the division tasked with creating the online platform. Both locations were some of the first in the state to open its live sportsbook doors and will likely be some of the first to launch its online sportsbooks as well.