Looking to try a wide variety of lotto games from the comfort of your home, or maybe on your phone while waiting for an appointment? The Pennsylvania iLottery is for you!. The website and app has been around since 2018 and hosts an ever-growing collection of scratch-offs, draw games and keno for you to enjoy.
If you’re new to the PA online lottery, use our bonus code PLAY20 to receive a free $20 bonus just for signing up. So you can try the site with no risk at all.
You can play on your desktop, laptop and iPhone, iPad and android devices. Read on to find out all the details on the PA iLottery including how to sign up, how to deposit and withdraw funds, games on offer, and more!
Pennsylvania Lottery No Deposit Bonus
The PA iLottery site will give you $20 in free play just for signing up. Simply click onto the website using our exclusive links, go through the registration process and enter our PA lottery bonus code PLAY20 at the end. Once your account has been verified, you’ll see the credit slip into your account balance.
This bonus comes with just a 1x wagering requirement, meaning you only need to play the money through once before you can withdraw it. You can check your bonus amount by logging in, clicking on My Account in the top right corner of the page and selecting My Bonuses. While you can demo all games on the PA iLottery site for free, this bonus money gives you a great feel for what it’s like to play with real cash.
PA Lottery Bonus Code – September 2021
|Online Lottery||PA iLottery|
|No Deposit Bonus||$20|
|Deposit Bonus||Up to $500|
|Last Verified:||September 2021|
More PA Lottery online promotions
Pennsylvania Lottery runs a good selection of daily promotions to keep players entertained. Though the games involved may change, the idea around each offer generally stays the same year-round. You may notice themed promotions in the run-up to Halloween and Christmas. Here are a few evergreen offers you might find at the PA iLottery site:
- Two for Tuesday: Play $2 on a specially selected game to receive $2 in bonus money.
- Powerball Wednesday: Receive $2 in bonus cash when you wager $2 on Powerball.
- Weekend Email Special: Sign up to PA iLottery’s email list to receive a special promotion every week.
Most promotions listed come with a 5x playthrough requirement, though you should always check the offer’s terms and conditions before playing. PA iLottery games and promotions switch up regularly to give players something new to try. You can check the week’s offers by clicking on “More” in the top left corner of the site, then clicking on “Promotions” and “Daily Promotions.” The gist of the offers tends to remain the same, though the selected games will change week by week.
How to play PA Lottery online
Signing up for a PA Online Lottery account is pretty straightforward. If you’re over 18, have a valid PA address and are within state borders at the time of registration (and play), then you shouldn’t have any problems. Follow our simple steps to get yourself up and running with the PA iLottery quickly.
- Click on one of our exclusive bonus links to go through to the PA iLottery site. Doing so will ensure you’ll receive the $20 welcome bonus.
- Select the green “Sign Up” button at the top right of the page.
- Enter your personal information as prompted. This includes your full name, date of birth, email address, postal address and phone number.
- Set a secure password and two security questions to back up your account.
- Read the terms and conditions of the site and certify your registration is legal.
- Enter the PA lottery bonus code PLAY20 when prompted.
- Log in and enjoy.
PA Lottery app
PA iLottery runs a great mobile app that gives you the chance to play all of its games while on the move. The app is available on both Android and Apple devices and includes a ticket checker to check recent draws.
The mobile site also works particularly well on Google Chrome if you’d like to avoid downloading an app.
How to download the PA Lottery app on Android devices
We’re the first to admit that downloading gambling apps onto an Android device can take a bit of patience. The Google Play Store doesn’t list gambling apps, so you’ll need to go the long way round. The store does offer a “lite” version of the PA iLottery app, but this is pretty much just a ticket checker app. Follow our simple instructions to download the full version.
- Go to your device settings and find the “Security” button.
- Make your way through the security settings to allow downloads from “Unknown Sources.”
- If a security pop-up appears, click OK. The iLottery app is completely safe.
- Click through to the site using one of our links. This will make sure you’ll receive all offers available to you.
- Scroll to find the “Download for Android” option.
- Open the folder to trigger the install.
How to download the PA Lottery iOS app
Apple users have it easy with gambling apps. Simply follow the quick instructions below on your iPhone or iPad to get set up on the app as fast as possible.
- Using your device, click on one of our exclusive links. This will redirect you to the PA iLottery site.
- Scroll to find a “Download for iOS” button.
- You will be taken to the App Store. Download and install the app.
How to start playing iLottery online games
Once you’ve created your PA iLottery account, you’ll have access to try demos of all games for free. Once you’re ready to play for real cash, you’ll need to verify your identity. This step is required by law and utilizes the last four digits of your Social Security number. The verification process will trigger itself when you make a deposit for the first time or may have already done so at registration.
PA Lottery online games
PA Online Lottery has grown significantly since launch and now offers a great range of online games to suit every taste. When clicking the “Games” button at the top of the site, you’ll find a good range of scratch-offs, fast play games, draw games and keno. You can filter all games by type and alphabetically, and a search function is also available.
Themed games will come into play throughout the year, such as Merry Multiplier at Christmas and Clover Cash on St. Patrick’s Day. You can try a demo of each game for free, before playing with real cash. Here’s what you’ll find on the iLottery site in Pennsylvania.
Instant win games
The bulk of the PA iLottery site is made up of instant win games. This is expected of an online lottery site. The games work almost the same as a traditional scratch-off ticket — match symbols or prize amounts to be in with a chance of winning. PA iLottery games include:
- A Dragon’s Story
- Bee to Zee
- Bigfoot Reveal
- Cash Buster Bonus
- Cash in the Lamp
- Creepy Cash
- Double Your Luck
- Deal or No Deal
- Foxin’ Wins Again
- Grumpy Cat
- Fruit Loot
- Merry Multiplier
- Lucky Peggs
- Potion Payout
- Piggy Bank Payout
- Red Hot 10s
- Wild Run Reveal
- Super Gems
- Robo Riches
There’s a strong chance we’ll see online versions of traditional scratch-offs appear in the near future. Players across the state currently have a choice of around 50 games, including:
- $3 Bingo
- $10 50X the Bucks
- $20 Big Money Millionaire
- $5 $100,000 Wish List
- $20 $1 Million Pennsylvania Payout
- $20 All the Money Millionaire Edition
- $30 $3,000,000 Extreme Green
Fast Play games
You’ll find a small handful of Fast Play games on the PA iLottery site. These are quicker than traditional scratch-off games for the simple reason that you don’t actually have to scratch! Other popular Fast Play games are expected to be added to the site in the months to come. Games currently available to play include:
- Lucky You
- Keystone Cash
When it launched, the PA site had no draw games at all. Now, it offers two of the very best out there. Powerball Power Play and Mega Millions are now available to play. These games used to come with a guaranteed jackpot amount, but now change regularly depending on demand for the game.
When you select a game out of the two, a pop-up will tell you the estimated jackpot for that game, and the lucky numbers from the last draw. Both games are drawn twice a week and have optional add-ons to increase any possible winnings.
- Powerball with Power Play starts at a jackpot of $20 million and climbs from there. Some jackpots can reach hundreds of millions or even higher. Each ticket costs $2 — if you choose to add the Power Play option, a ticket will cost you $3. A Power Play multiplies any winnings, other than the jackpot, by up to 10.
- Mega Millions also starts at $20 million and rises until claimed, sometimes yielding jackpots in the hundreds of millions or higher. It’s $2 per ticket, and you can choose to add the Megaplier option for an extra dollar. The Megaplier multiplies any winnings, other than the jackpot, by up to five.
It’s likely we’ll see more draw games from PA iLottery in the near future. Games could include:
- Cash 5!
- Treasure Hunt
- Pick 2, 3, 4, 5
- Match 6 Lotto
- Millionaire Raffle
How to buy LOTTO tickets for PA online draw games
Once you’ve signed up for a PA iLottery account, purchasing lotto tickets is pretty simple. Deposit money into your account (you’ll find ways to do so further down in this review) then follow our simple steps. Find all draw games by selecting the “Games” tab on the homepage, and then clicking on “Draw Games.”
- Choose the number of tickets you’d like: one, two, three, four or five.
- Choose how many days you’d like to play with those numbers. You can pay for up to 26 draws in advance, which is equal to 13 weeks.
- If you want to trigger the Power Play or Megaplier options, do so now for an extra $1 per ticket.
- Select the numbers you’d like, or click “QUICK PICK” to be allocated a computer-generated set.
- Wait for the game to draw!
Fast draw lottery game keno is great for players who like to play speedy games with smaller jackpots. PA iLottery currently offers Neon Keno and Red Hot Keno, though we’re likely to see that collection grow in the near future.
Keno games draw every four minutes, seven days a week. Players need to match up to 10 of the 20 numbers drawn to win.
Virtual sports games may also be added into the mix as the site progresses. These simulated sporting events are played out every four to five minutes. Players wager on the outcome, which is then computer-generated.
Banking options at Pennsylvania iLottery
Players can easily deposit and withdraw funds from their iLottery account using a variety of secure methods. To add money or take out winnings, visit the “My Account” section of the site to find the cashier. Here are all the banking options available.
Depositing at PA iLottery
PA iLottery has one of the best variations of deposit methods we’ve seen. Most involve online banking, but you can also pay in with cash by visiting your nearest convenience store. You will need to deposit a minimum of $10, and can do so by visiting the cashier. Here are all the ways you can get money into your account:
- Visa/Discover/Mastercard: Use your payment card to credit your account. Make sure your bank allows transactions to iLottery sites first. Credit card payments are subject to limits.
- PayPal: PayPal is an industry-favorite payment method thanks to its speed and security measures. Your account must be linked to a bank account in order to deposit funds.
- PA Lottery Play+ account: Add money to your Play+ account using your payment card or online bank transfer.
- ACH (e-check): Move funds into your iLottery balance using just your bank number and ABA number.
- PayNearMe: Visit your nearest 7-Eleven, Family Dollar Store, CVS Pharmacy or ACE Cash Express location to pay into your account with cash.
- iLottery WebCash: Purchase a WebCash voucher at any PA Lottery Retailer. Redeem it online by entering the WebCash number into your iLottery account.
Withdrawal methods and collecting PA Lottery winnings:
Online lottery withdrawals work a little differently from other gambling sites due to the large numbers at stake. If you win more than $600, you’ll need to claim your cash in person at a PA Lottery Office. If you’re lucky enough to win more than $50,000, you’ll need to visit the PA Lottery Headquarters. If you’d like to transfer less than $600, however, there are a few methods available to you:
- PA Lottery Play+
- ACH direct bank transfer
File a request with the cashier to start the withdrawal process. If you withdraw using ACH bank transfer, you may need to provide documents for account verification.
Where do the profits go to in PA?
The Pennsylvania Lottery has provided property tax relief and other great projects for seniors since its launch in 1971. It continues to do so and remains the only state lottery that donates all proceeds to older state residents. Money made from PA iLottery is shared among various programs, including:
- Free and reduced-fare travel programs
- Rent rebates
- Cheaper prescription drugs
- Full- and part-time senior centers
- Long term living centers
- The 52 Area Agencies on Aging
History of Pennsylvania iLottery
The PA iLottery site was launched in Spring 2018 after a bill was passed to expand gambling options in the state. Players aged 18 and older within state borders received the chance to play a number of interactive lottery games online for the very first time. It was the seventh state to launch an online lottery games site. Following its success, the Pennsylvania Lottery started selling online tickets for Powerball and Mega Millions. The site is now increasing its gaming options continually.
The site is overseen by the PA House of Representatives’ Gaming Oversight Committee. It does not fall under the jurisdiction of the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. The site is completely legal and safe to use providing you are of-age and playing within state borders.