With Harrah’s Philadelphia going live with its Caesars Sportsbook in mid-March, Pennsylvania bettors got their ninth online and mobile option for sports wagering.
Caesars Sportsbook competes in a busy Pennsylvania market with more than ten other online sportsbooks. Online wagering accounts for around 90% of the state’s sports betting handle.
Caesars online sportsbook in Pennsylvania
Caesars Sportsbook launched in partnership with Caesars Entertainment’s Pennsylvania property Harrah’s Philadelphia and its iGaming platform partner Scientific Games.
Caesars also offers a PA online poker product under its signature brand, WSOP.com.
Caesars PA online sportsbook bonuses
Unlike what is usually the case, Caesars Sportsbook Pennsylvania does not offer any bonuses for new users at this time.
Keep in mind, that to bet with Caesars you must be 21 years or older and physically within the state of Pennsylvania.
Caesars Sportsbook promo code PA 2022
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook PA|
|Caesars Sportsbook PA Promo Code||TBD|
|Caesars Welcome Bonus||No new user bonus available in PA at this time|
|Last verified:||May 2022|
Caesars Rewards loyalty program
Caesars offers one of the most generous loyalty programs in the business.
The online sportsbook is fully integrated with the Caesars Rewards program you will find at any of 40 brick-and-mortar Caesars Casinos around the world. It allows you to earn and redeem points online and at any of the locations.
Caesars Rewards credits are good for perks as well as cash that deposits directly into your account for betting or withdrawal. Membership to the program is free.
Sports wagers and casino slot games earn one online reward credit and one tier credit for every $10 you wager.
You can convert every 1,000 reward credits into $10 and add it to your available cash balance. Tier points go toward climbing the loyalty ladder to qualify for perks, such as hotel stays, dining, entertainment, shopping, golf and more.
Join the Caesars Rewards program at www.CaesarsRewards.com. To connect your Caesars Rewards card to your Caesars PA online casino and sportsbook account, log onto your account and select “Loyalty Details.” Then, click “Connect” to link your rewards card.
To convert your online rewards credits to cash, click the “Balances” tab, then click “Convert Your Online Reward Credits.”
Promotions, special offers at Caesars PA sportsbook
Major sporting events come with exclusive Caesars online promos. Look out for specialized bet boosts for all major sports and for local teams like the Eagles and 76ers.
Also expect to see reloads and one-off specials at Caesars Sportsbook to keep you engaged and for trying out alternative wagers such as in-play betting.
Caesars online products also integrate with Caesars Rewards program, so you can earn Tier Credits for your online play, redeemable both online and at live properties such as Harrah’s Philadelphia.
Reasons to choose Caesars PA sportsbook
With more than ten different online PA sportsbooks to choose from, smart bettors are looking for reasons to choose one book over another.
Here is what makes the Caesars PA online sportsbook a great choice:
- Big Brand Trust: Caesars is active online in three states (Nevada, New Jersey and Pennsylvania) with poker, casino games and sports betting. You can count on dealing with an organization that has the experience to do things the right way from Day One.
- Depth of Betting Lines: Caesars covers the big leagues well, with plenty of lines and teasers on the significant events. While you won’t find as many niche sports and international leagues here, it covers the major games well.
- Alternative Betting Lines: With most of Pennsylvania’s lines set by Kambi, Caesars and Scientific Games offer a much-anticipated alternative for bettors.
- In-Play Betting: As the games happen in real-time and the lines adjust, you can bet as the game is happening. Use live betting to add to positions, hedge your lines or simply enjoy the live games more.
- Choice of Website or Apps: You’ll find an Android betting app available, with an iOS app to come for Apple devices. The website is clean, easy to navigate and responsive.
- Platform Integration: You have access to decent platform software from Scientific Games. Bets at either the sportsbook or casino earn valuable Caesars Rewards’ points.
- Proven Experience: In addition to 40 land-based resorts worldwide, Caesars Entertainment supports online casinos and online poker rooms in Nevada and New Jersey, and physical sportsbooks in both those states and Mississippi. Caesars has also provided mobile sports wagering to the Nevada market since 2017, and to online bettors in NJ since September 2018. Suffice it to say, Caesars is a large sportsbook operator with lots of experience.
- Location, Location, Location: Philadelphia is home to some of the most passionate sports fans, many of whom will be eager to place bets with a trusted and nearby brand. Harrah’s Philadelphia is nearby many betting dollars from rabid Eagles, Phillies, Fliers and 76ers fans.
Caesars Sportsbook PA app
Caesars PA online is available for desktop computer and Android phone users, with an iPhone app version scheduled for release soon.
To download the Android app, navigate to PA.CaesarsOnline.com on your phone and click “Download Now.”
In the meantime, Apple iOS users can use the desktop version at PA.CaesarsOnline.com. The website will respond to your screen size, making it easy to use on a mobile device.
Then register your account and claim the matched bet bonus via either the Android app or the website.
Live (in-play) betting
Having a bet on a sporting event adds to the excitement of the game.
With live or in-play betting, you can take that excitement to a new level by changing or adding to your bet as the lines, or odds, on a game change in real-time and the action unfolds.
Early scores could see the points total go up or change the favorite team to win.
Caesars PA live betting is under the “Live Betting” link at the top of the page.
When you choose a league from the left, the active in-play games are displayed by default. These bets can be taken to lock in wins, hedge against losses or simply to keep you invested in the game.
Harrah’s Philadelphia online betting lines
All the major sports are available at Caesars Sportsbook at Harrah’s, though there are fewer specialty and international leagues compared with other sportsbooks.
Here are the main leagues to bet on, starting with US sports.
Major sports and leagues at Caesars
- Basketball: You’ll find plenty of action covering both NBA and NCAA basketball. The default view is the current live game, with next in line, today, tomorrow and futures all available. Each game shows the moneyline, spread and totals as a default. You can find more bets by clicking on the arrow with a number at the bottom right of each entry.
- Football: The focus is on the NFL, although college games are available. Futures bets include AFC and NFC champions, as well as top players for passing, receiving and rushing yards. You can expect a lot of lines for each game, including spreads, totals and individual player props.
- Hockey: Both NHL conferences include futures bets, as well as the outright winner. Caesars lists individual games with the moneyline bets. If you click on the additional wagers, you’ll find lines for total goals and the puck line for each game.
- Baseball: A lot of in-season action with outrights, season player props and lines for each game. While the majority of lines are for the MLB, there is some worldwide baseball action, too.
Other sports at Caesars Sportsbook PA
- Soccer: The major European leagues, international matches, Champions League and major cups are covered. You can also bet on MLS matches.
- Boxing and MMA: This area of the sportsbook comes to life when major events are taking place. You’ll find bets on minor bouts between times.
- Golf: PGA and Masters’ tours are available. There is also a list of season-long props.
- Motorsports: NASCAR and Formula 1 feature in this section.
- Tennis: You’ll find bets on the ATP tour and WTA.
Online betting options at Caesars PA Sportsbook
Unique bets are available at Caesars PA, but if you’re not comfortable with those, you can place plenty of standard types of wagers on most sports, leaving the specialty bets to the experts.
The following are common types of bets at Caesars online sportsbook:
- Moneyline: This is a simple win bet. Scientific Games, which sets the odds for Caesars PA, will give a price (either positive or negative) for each outcome. For example, Team A might be +110, while Team B is -200. With positive lines, this is the amount you’d win for a $100 bet if you are right. With negative lines, you’d have to bet the amount stated to win $100 if you are right.
- Spreads: These are set up in the same format as a moneyline bet, only with a positive or negative point total included. If you back Team A at +3, then you’d win the bet if adding 3 points to their score at the end of the game would have seen them win outright. Spreads can also be negative.
- Totals: Instead of betting on individual teams, you bet on the total number of points or goals scored in the game by both teams. If you expect a high-scoring game, you will take the over (with the opposite true if you expect things to be tighter).
- Player Props: You can bet on individual players in different ways depending on the sport. In NHL, the first player to score would be a prop bet. In football, this can be based on yards rushed, etc.
- Futures: This wager can involve picking the winner of a league or outright championship winner. These bets typically lock up your stake for a more extended period, though this does give you interest all season long. Futures bets can also involve things like a player of the year.
- Live Betting: You can place many types of live wagers while a game is happening.
- Parlays: Betting on the outcome of a single match will bring small returns. To boost the winning potential, many bettors place multiple wagers within one bet. It can be as few as two games, with the overall payout dependent on all bets on the ticket winning. Losing one “leg” of the parlay results in a loss of the bet.
- Teasers: This is a form of a parlay that involves changing the point spreads to give your ticket a better chance of winning. The bet provides more flexibility, but the payouts for teasers are lower than a straight parlay on the established point spreads.
Caesars Sportsbook PA payments and support
When it comes to feeling secure about depositing and withdrawing your money, using a reputable, legal sportsbook makes a lot of sense. When you add in a long-established, big-name corporation like Caesars, you can make deposits and count on withdrawals with peace of mind.
Deposits and withdrawals
Caesars has its own prepaid credit card, the Caesars PlayPlus card, which you can use to upload funds from your bank or debit card.
You can also withdraw from your account to your PlayPlus card, and spend the balance like you would use any other credit card.
Other methods you can use to make a deposit include:
- ACH (electronic check)
- Cash at the Harrah’s Philadelphia casino cage
- Credit and Debit Cards: Mastercard, Visa or Discover (However, all cannot be used for withdrawals.)
- Online bank transfer
A Caesars “Quick Deposit” allows you to deposit using your preferred payment method without leaving your game session.
The minimum amount you can withdraw from your online account is $10 using a Caesars PlayPlus card, PayPal or ACH (electronic check).
There isn’t a minimum amount when withdrawing via the cage at Harrah’s Philadelphia.
Visit Caesars’ “Withdrawal Policy” for additional questions regarding withdrawals.
Caesars PA online customer support
Caesars PA has a lot of options when it comes to contacting customer support.
Before you get in touch with an agent, however, it’s a good idea to check the comprehensive FAQ section for instant answers.
If you can’t find an answer there, you have the following options:
- Live Chat: An icon for 24/7 live chat is on the bottom right of the website and the support page. Type in a question and the chat window will appear. This support option is only available on the desktop platform.
- Telephone: A toll-free number for PA-specific support is available under the “Support” link.
- Email: This option is useful for general inquiries.
Caesars PA technology partner Scientific Games
You have the same wide-ranging professional and collegiate wagering options, both domestic and international, that you will find at other online Pennsylvania sportsbooks.
Still, you get additional options for line shopping with Caesars online connecting with Scientific Games as its partner, rather than Kambi.
Scientific Games is a giant of the gambling industry, with subsidiaries including casino platform developers and game providers NYX, Bally and WMS. Scientific is active in online gambling platforms that cover sports and casino gaming, as well as live casino slots. Scientific Games also runs lotteries worldwide.
Owned by Caesars Entertainment, Harrah’s racino is located on the river in Chester, PA. The casino’s retail sportsbook, known simply as The Book, opened its doors in December 2018.
The Book drew close to $3 million in betting handle in January 2020, placing fifth out of the Keystone State’s 12 brick-and-mortar sportsbooks, according to the PGCB.
In addition to Pennsylvania, Caesars operates online and retail sportsbooks in Nevada, New Jersey, Mississippi, New York, Iowa and Indiana.