Twice is nice. Really nice.
For the next few days, DraftKings Sportsbook is letting you win twice as much with its Daily Double Up promotion.
Double your winnings through February 7th
The Daily Double Up promotion began on February 3rd – right after the Super Bowl – and will run through Friday, Feb. 7th.
During that period, players at the DraftKings Sportsbook can get additional winnings on up to one (1) qualifying wager per day.
The qualifying wager each day is the eligible cash wager that settled that day and had the largest net winnings (total returns less original wager) of all your eligible settled bets that day. You can access the DraftKings promo here.
DraftKings Daily Double Up could bring you an extra $1,000
Winning bets will be paid out as usual.
Then, the bonus kicks in. If it’s qualified, on the next business day, you will earn site credit (DK Dollars) equal to the value of the qualifying wager’s net winnings – up to a maximum of $500 per qualifying wager.
It’s a pretty generous promotion, but it does have a few restrictions.
- There’s a maximum cumulative bonus of $1,000 across the offer period.
- Only bets placed while physically located in PA are eligible.
- Bets placed with a Free Bet are not eligible.
- Odds Boosts and bets settled using the Cash Out Feature are not eligible.
- Customers betting both sides of a market will be excluded from the promotion.
What games could help you Double Up?
Now that you know how it works, you just need to pick some winners.
Here are some interesting games through February 7th that might help you earn a little extra cash.
- Pacers at Raptors (-6): Feb. 5 at 7:30 p.m.
- Nuggets at Jazz (EVEN): Feb. 5 at 9 p.m.
- 76ers at Bucks: Feb. 6 at 8 p.m.
- Rockets at Lakers: Feb. 6 at 10:30 p.m.
- No. 12 Villanova at No. 19 Butler (-3): Feb. 5 at 6:30 p.m.
- No. 17 Iowa at Purdue (-2): Feb. 5 at 7 p.m.
- No. 9 Maryland at Illinois: Feb. 7 at 8 p.m.
- Penguins at Lightning: Feb. 6 at 7 p.m.
- Devils at Flyers: Feb. 6 at 7 p.m.
- Red Wings at Sabres: Feb. 6 at 7 p.m.
DraftKings promotion doesn’t require perfection
Pick your sport, pick your bets. The best part of the DraftKings Daily Double Up is that you don’t even have to win them all.
But for a few glorious days, the wagers that you do win will bring you double.
So you’d be wise to take advantage.
After all, twice is pretty nice.