The American corporation is an industry leader in gambling products and even lottery services across the world. As a testament, Scientific Games offered secure instant lottery tickets back in 1974.
Top 3 most popular Scientific Games online slots
1. 88 Fortunes slot game review
Richard Schwartz, the president of Rush Street Interactive, states:
88 Fortunes is already the most popular slot out of more than 550 slot games on PlaySugarHouse.com in New Jersey and we expect Pennsylvania players will love playing it online just as much.
In fact, 88 Fortunes is already a land-based casino player favorite at Rivers Casinos located in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
So, without further ado, here’s a mini-review of 88 Fortunes. The name itself, 88 Fortunes, already gives away the theme: Chinese with plenty of good luck or fortune symbols.
Mainly, you will find yourself immersed in an environment of red and gold colors. The 88 Fortunes game markets to players who love Chinese culture and music, but mainly to those who love good fortune.
Some key features of the 88 Fortunes game:
- Minimum to maximum bets: $0.88-$88 per spin. As the name 88 Fortunes implies, the No. 8 is an auspicious and very lucky number in Chinese culture.
- 243 paylines or ways to win
- Four jackpots: mini, minor, major and grand
- Free spins that can trigger more free spins, meaning you theoretically can free spin indefinitely.
- Three Fu Bat symbols (Asian symbol with red ribbon) triggers the pick-and-click game to win a jackpot.
Lastly, the return to player (RTP) is high at 96%. Scientific Games rates the volatility as being medium. Overall, 88 Fortunes draws you in with the graphics, music, theme and high RTP.
2. Spartacus™ online slot review
This online slot game features Spartacus, the famed Roman soldier. Notably, the game’s claim to fame is the Colossal Reels, which is just a fancy way to say there are two sets of reels on the game screen.
What’s more? The sound effects of the game feature a baying crowd and lots of fighting.
Markedly, look for these fun elements of Spartacus:
- Main reel: 5×4 grid
- Colossal reel: 5×12 grid
- 100 paylines
- Wild Spartacus Gladiator of Rome logo: If this symbol covers the whole main reel, it transfers to the Colossal reel for more chances to win.
- Hit three Scatter Coliseum icons for eight free spins, four scatter icons for 12 free spins, five scatters for 20 free spins.
Spartacus has an RTP of 95.94%. As a whole, Spartacus is visually appealing and creates an immersive environment.
However, it would be nice to have some type of bonus feature or game for players. On the other hand, it is understandable why this is a popular slot game.
3. Starmania® online slot review
Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight.
Starmania features an outer-space intergalactic theme with multi-colored stars.
Some gameplay features of Starmania:
- Five reels and 10 paylines
- A wild symbol substitutes every symbol except for the bonus. It can be stacked on reels but will only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Land three bonus symbols to trigger free spins.
- Ten free spins are awarded for every time three bonus symbols hit. Free spins can be re-triggered.
- Gamble the “Hearts and Clubs” button for either 2x or 4x the winnings. Guess the color of the card to 2x your winnings. If you guess the suit, win 4x the winnings.
As a whole, Starmania felt like a more classic online slot, and although it is visually appealing, the sound effects grew a bit overwhelming. However, the high RTP of 97.867% caused us to overlook any gripes we had with this slot game.
Make sure you are gambling responsibly.
For any help or questions associated with problem gambling and other resources to ensure you are practicing responsible gaming, visit the PGCB’s new website, responsibleplay.pa.gov.