Officially, FanDuel is the sixth online casino to enter the market in PA.
Even more interesting? This is a historic moment for FanDuel Casino because PA is the first state that bears the FanDuel brand name. Markedly, FanDuel does operate in New Jersey, but it operates under the Betfair Casino brand.
FanDuel debuts table and slot games
Technically, FanDuel also holds the record for debuting the smallest array of games during launch in the Keystone State. The official Jan. 24 launch only included five table games and 12 slot games. Those games are listed below.
- European Roulette
- Blackjack Classic Touch
- French Roulette
- Asgardian Stones
- Divine Fortune
- Gonzo’s Quest Touch
- Blood Suckers
- Dead or Alive
- Butterfly Staxx
- Crowns of Egypt
- Triple Diamond
- Da Vinci Diamonds
- Double Diamonds
We aren’t sure if the amount of games has anything to do with Apple’s restrictions on online gambling, but it certainly could be a factor.
How to sign up at FanDuel’s new online casino
FanDuel Sportsbook and its iGaming platform are available on both iOS and Android. However, the online casino is not available on desktop computers for now.
Most importantly, you must be physically located in Pennsylvania to place wagers.
Even if you have a previous account set up in New Jersey, you will be required to set up a new account in Pennsylvania to wager.
Required information for account creation:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Able to answer security questions
Play risk free at at FanDuel for up to $200
New players are able to take advantage of a first time, risk-free promotion of $200. This means that FanDuel will match a player’s net losses of up to $200 in casino credit during the first 24 hours of play.
Here’s how to take advantage of this special offer:
- Create an account or log in to the PA FanDuel account
- Previous players that registered on Betfair Casino or via FanDuel casino lobby in NJ are not eligible for this promotion.
- The bonus period begins immediately after the first real-money casino bet and will only run for 24 hours.
- No less than $5 will be rewarded, and the max is $200. This means that if your losses are less than $5, you will not receive site credit.
- A bonus issued as site credit is automatically applied within 72 hours after the official 24 hours of wagering have run its course.
- The amount equal to site credit must be wagered before winnings can be withdrawn.
- The bonus expires seven days after receipt.
How to deposit and withdraw
FanDuel makes it easy with various methods of depositing funds:
- Credit and debit card
- FanDuel prepaid card
- Online bank transfer
- Wire transfer
- Cash deposit (PayNearMe)
In addition, there are several methods of withdrawing your funds (some like a physical check which will require a longer time period than others):
- FanDuel prepaid card
FanDuel continues to dominate
FanDuel Sportsbook is PA’s largest online sportsbetting platform. Not only are the majority of the state’s sports betting wagers placed online but also FanDuel accounted for over half of those wagers in December.
Truly, FanDuel dominates the PA market and we predict will continue the trend of market dominance with the addition of the online casino.