FanDuel is the sixth online casino to enter the market in PA.
This is a historic moment for FanDuel Casino, because PA is the first state to be home to the FanDuel brand name. FanDuel does operate in New Jersey, but under the Betfair Casino brand.
FanDuel debuts table and slot games
FanDuel also holds the record for debuting the smallest array of games during launch in the Keystone State. The official Jan. 24 launch included only five table games and 12 slot games. Those games are listed below.
- European Roulette
- Blackjack Classic Touch
- French Roulette
- Asgardian Stones
- Divine Fortune
- Gonzo’s Quest Touch
- Blood Suckers
- Dead or Alive
- Butterfly Staxx
- Crowns of Egypt
- Triple Diamond
- Da Vinci Diamonds
- Double Diamonds
We aren’t sure if the number of games has anything to do with Apple’s restrictions on online gambling, but it certainly could be a factor.
How to sign up at FanDuel’s new online casino
FanDuel Sportsbook and FanDuel’s iGaming platform are available on both iOS and Android. However, the online casino is not available on desktop computers for now.
Most importantly, you must be physically located in Pennsylvania to place wagers.
Even if you have a previous account set up in New Jersey, you will be required to set up a new account in Pennsylvania to wager.
Required information for account creation:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Ability to answer security questions
Play risk-free at FanDuel for up to $200
New players are able to take advantage of a first-time, risk-free promotion of $200. This means that FanDuel will match a player’s net losses of up to $200 in casino credit during the first 24 hours of play.
Here’s how to take advantage of this special offer:
- Create an account or log in to your PA FanDuel account.
- Previous players who registered on Betfair Casino or via FanDuel casino lobby in NJ are not eligible for this promotion.
- The bonus period begins immediately after the first real-money casino bet and will only run for 24 hours.
- No less than $5 will be awarded, and the max is $200. This means that if your losses are less than $5, you will not receive site credit.
- A bonus issued as site credit is automatically applied within 72 hours after the official 24 hours of wagering have run their course.
- The amount equal to site credit must be wagered before winnings can be withdrawn.
- The bonus expires seven days after receipt.
How to deposit and withdraw
FanDuel makes it easy with various methods of depositing funds:
- Credit and debit card
- FanDuel prepaid card
- Online bank transfer
- Wire transfer
- Cash deposit (PayNearMe)
In addition, there are several methods of withdrawing your funds (some, like a physical check, will take longer than others):
- FanDuel prepaid card
FanDuel continues to dominate
FanDuel Sportsbook is PA’s largest online sportsbetting platform. The majority of the state’s sports betting wagers placed online, and FanDuel accounted for over half of those wagers in December.
Truly, FanDuel dominates the PA market, and we predict it will continue this trend with the addition of its online casino.