Player rewards have been a vital aspect of customer retention and the overall success of online gambling sites in Pennsylvania. While online play is preferred by many, there aren’t buffet coupons usually offered at home. Want a cocktail while at a table? Make it yourself.
PokerStars PA, part of the FOX Bet family, has rolled out a new rewards system for their online customers. The tiered program will allow players to earn from 15 to up to 33 percent back in rewards. This comprehensive plan means these rewards can be earned in all wagers, is trackable, and can be tailored to a player’s preferences.
New PokerStars Rewards: Key Takeaways
What stays the same?
- 6 VIP Tiers
- Play rewarded for all types: PokerStars Online Casino, Poker & Sportsbook
- Players still can still earn Chests with cash prizes
What has changed?
- Fixed rewards go from 15% to 33%: 100 points per $1 in rake
- Chest values are fixed amounts depending on tier: $0.50 – $250
- Poker challenges: up to 40% additional rakeback
How To Earn PokerStars Rewards Points
Players will start at the Blue Level for rewards. Points are accrued for each dollar wagered at tables and the sportsbook, along with rake in cash games and fees in tournaments. All games are eligible, including high-stakes games.
Here is the format for earning points:
- Poker & Casino: 100 points earned per $1 of rake paid
- Sports Betting: 1.7 points per dollar wagered in single bets (spread, money line, etc.)
- 4.7 points per dollar in multiple/accumulator bets (parlays, round-robin, etc.)
- Reward points not awarded for bets cashed out with equal to the initial bet amount.
- If you bet $10 and cash out for $10 – earn no points.
- If you bet $10 and cash out for more or less than $10 – earn points.
PokerStars Rewards Chest
These points accumulate and allow players to open “reward chests”. These chests have set value based on the level and offer a percentage back on cash wagered.
- As players bet more, they can fill progress bars and unlock these chests.
- Players can move up tiers as they continue to wager, which increases payout percentages and amount.
- Higher levels also mean more chests to open to continue ascending.
- The highest tier available will pay out 33 percent, or $330, for every $1,000 in wagers, rake, or tournament fees.
- Chests and the corresponding rewards can expire.
- PokerStars will personalize the rewards based on games played and players can continue to redeem for StarsCoins.
|CHEST||VALUE||REWARD VALUE||TOTAL REWARDS||REWARD POINTS REQUIRED||RAKE REQUIRED||# OF CHESTS|
SCOOP 2022 Starting in March
PokerStars is launching the new rewards program just days before the start of their Spring Championships of Online Poker (SCOOP). Guess there wasn’t enough madness in March.
- Instead of waiting until May, the action starts March 25th in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and New Jersey.
- The Keystone State saw the most prize money awarded last year with $2.6 million.
- The events will start with smaller buy-in events, like Sit and Go’s.
- Main Event kicks off April 10th with a $1,000,000 prize up for grabs.