Almost every PA sports betting app offers a variety of daily offers and sportsbook promos in PA that are different from all the other Pennsylvania online sportsbooks. We’re talking about the ever-changing, limited-time-only promos that can only be used on specific games or a specific sport that same day.
Hottest Daily Sportsbook Promos in PA
These offers tend to be very popular, but they only last for so long. It’s hard to separate the best from the rest in time to take advantage of the offers you prefer. So, we are going to take a look at the hottest props, parlays & odds boosts that are being offered to us by several of the top sportsbooks across the state of Pennsylvania.
All of these offers are for games that take place today, Wednesday, 26 2022. So if something jumps out at you, don’t hesitate to make your move!
Visit BetMGM Sportsbook to take advantage of these daily promotions:
Cross-Sport Parlay: Blackhawks & Bulls both to win (+210)
- The Chicago Blackhawks travel to Detroit trying to snap a four-game losing streak. Detroit Redwings won the first meeting back in October by the final of 6-3. Chicago has struggled with a 7-12-4 road record this year, while Detroit is 13-6-3 at the Little Caesars Arena.
- The Bulls host the Toronto Raptors in a battle of Eastern Conference foes. Chicago is looking to get back to full strength with several contributors on the shelf. Zach LaVine returned in Chicago’s previous game and DeMar DeRozan should return after resting on Monday.
Cross-Sport Parlay: Nuggets & Avalanche both to win (+195)
- Denver Nuggets will play game two of their current six-game road trip traveling to the Barclays Center to square off with James Harden and the Brooklyn Nets. Denver looks to build on its two-game winning streak and 7-3 record in their last 10. Brooklyn has dropped two straight and will be without Kevin Durant (knee) and Kyrie Irving (ineligible).
- The Colorado Avalanche have been the hottest team in the NHL, earning points in 13 straight games, winners in 12 of their last 13. During their seven-game win streak, the Avs have limited their opponents to just nine goals, including three shutouts. Boston is kicking off a three-game road trip tonight and currently sits 4th in the Atlantic Division.
Visit FOX Bet Sportsbook to take advantage of these daily sportsbook promos in PA:
- Bet Boost: $20 Bet Pays $110 – Nikola Jokic & Caris LeVert 1+ Dunk Each (+450)
- Jokic, the reigning MVP, should have plenty of opportunities, with Durant (knee) and Paul Millsap (personal) out. LeVert is having a strong year, averaging 18.5 points per game. In his last 10 games, LeVert is playing an average of 33.9 minutes per game.
- Bet Boost: 6X Your Money – Matthew Tkachuk & Alex Debrincat Each to Score a Goal (+500)
- Tkachuk and the Calgary Flames travel to Columbus fresh off a 7-1 route of the St. Louis Blues. Tkachuk had scored in four straight before his five assists night versus the Blues. Debrincat paces the Blackhawks with 24 goals, fifth in the league, but has been held scoreless in five of his last six.
Visit FanDuel Sportsbook to take advantage of these daily promotions:
- NHL Odds Boost: Florida Panthers or Tampa Bay Lightning to win 2021/2022 Presidents’ Trophy (+340)
- The Panthers (63 points) and Lightning (61 points) currently sit first and third overall in the NHL in Points. Both teams have played 43 games and so have the New York Rangers, who are fourth, with 60 points. Second in the NHL in points are the Colorado Avalanche, who sit with 61 points but have three games in hand. The Avalanche is also on an impressive run, winning 12 of 13.
Visit DraftKings Sportsbook to get in on these popular sportsbook promos in PA:
- Odds Boost: From Downtown – Devin Booker to record 5+ Three’s (+550)
- Boosted up from +450, Booker and the Suns travel to Utah to take on a struggling Jazz team, having dropped eight of 10. Booker isn’t afraid to chuck it from downtown, in his last six games, Booker is averaging 9.7 three-point attempts.
- Odds Boost: Bing Bong – Julius Randle to record 20+ points & 10+ rebounds (+475)
- Boosted up from +400, Randle has only achieved this in three of his last nine games. Randle is more than capable of this feat, as he had a stretch in late December where he hit this in five of six.
- Odds Boost: Selke a Hart and a Norris – Patrice Bergeron, Nathan MacKinnon & Cale Maker over 3.5 combines points (+120)
- Boosted from +100, if you think the nightcap on TNT will see a lot of goals, then this prop is for you. In their last six games, Bergeron has four points (1 goal, 3 assists), MacKinnon has eight points (3 goals, 5 assists), although he hasn’t scored a goal in his last four games, and Maker has four points, all of them assists.
Featured image credit: Kathy Willens – AP